A growing business built on reputation, gained through recommendation. Established since 2001 by James and Wendy Hitchcock, Safe & Secure Systems offers a complete service for Gated Perimeter Security for both residential homes and commercial and industrial business premises.
So why choose us?
- We are proud to be Trading Standards Approved.
- We are very pleased to have been awarded CameBpt Gold Installer of the Year 2013/14
- long term effective after sales service
- attention to maintaining Safe Systems
Since conception, our team of 5, has always prided itself on a friendly approach coupled with attention to detail, from the first telephone conversation, through to final system handover. Our team members are James & Wendy; Directors, Gerry our Fabricator/Installer, Bobby our Electrican/Installer supported by our Labourer. We are all committed to keep up our high standards in all that we do.
With proven technical expertise and thoughtful customer care, we believe we can offer you an efficient and effective service every step of the way, for the long term.
The vast majority of our work comes to us via personal recommendation
In a realistic approach, we admit that occasionally, things do go wrong, but firmly believe it is how positively and effectively the issue is dealt with, that matters.
We do not leave a job completed, unless we are proud to do so. We aim to have content customers who are happy to continue using our Services.
Please take the opportunity to speak to any of our customers whom we’re sure will be happy to recommend us, or simply view the testimonials below.
We offer a free site survey and written quotation, covering bespoke design, manufacture, installation, automation, service and repair.
We are happy to liaise directly with all on–site tradesmen to ensure full coordination and excellent execution of your project.
- We are NICEIC Approved Electrical Installers
- All wiring is connected by Bobby, our fully qualified electrician with numerous supporting qualifications
- Our installation team is qualified to safely operate mobile work platforms: Scissor Lifts and Self Propelled Booms and CCTV Engineering and maintenance
- Gerry our Fabricator has up to date training in Oxyfuel Gases Safety Awareness to ensure the safety of personnel and property whilst welding Welding and is qualified in Metal Arc Gas Shielded Welding to British Standards 4872
- All new installations of gate and barrier systems will conform to the current European Safety Standards and Building Regulations under the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EU
- We are proud to be Gold Approved Installers for Came BPT UK
- We have over 15 years experience in the industry and can repair systems using equipment from all manufacturers with confidence and safety in mind
- We have up to date safety examination and electrical examination passes and accreditation both as individuals and as a company, to the CAMESAFE Installer Scheme: Wendy Hitchcock 12028 and Gerry Matzk 41571