Tempo Parking Solutions
Tempo integrates different technologies that make it possible to meet the needs of all parties involved.
- Tempo Pay & Display machine
- Surveillance system for Operators
- Central management software.
- Other added-value services, including integration with other systems
The surveillance system offers the ideal tool for controlling parking areas using Smartphones, with a permanent connection to the mobile Communications Network.
The Operator can use the application software to verify the authorisation status of parked vehicles in an intuitive, user-friendly manner for the different usage formats (control of residents, forced rotation, etc.). Important utilities such as imposition of fines and sending of information on the status of machines, are also made possible.
The Tempo Pay & Display incorporates the features demanded by today’s market and the very
latest technology to give an effective response to future needs:
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use and stylish machines adapted to the urban environment
- Robust stainles steel cabinet construction which is weather and vandal proof
- Access points secured by electronic locking and real-time authorisation
- Accepts multiple payment methods (coins, notes, EMV credit/debit cards, etc.)
- Can be personalised to suit the specific applications required by the operator
Barriers are available from 2.5m up to 12m openings for private or public car-parks in residential areas or in zones of high passage intensity, using a 24volt total safety system.
Installed with a complete range of assembly accessories such as various section bars, lamps, racks, fixed support and safety devices.
Gard 8 barriers are designed for a range of large openings up to 7,6 m / 24.9 ft, the new Gard barriers are the ideal solution for control of roads and parking areas for industrial and public use.
- Frequent blackouts
The electronics of a Gard 24V system automatically recognizes a lack of power and activates emergency operation with special auxiliary batteries.
- Keep speed in check
For total service, the 24V electronics enables the operating speed to be adjusted depending on whether the situation requires faster or slower openings and closings.
- Intensive traffic
The low-voltage motor ensures operation of the barrier for intensive traffic conditions, such as streets, parking areas and other areas entailing constant, intensive operation.
- Rapid transit
The 24V technology regulates the barrier opening time between 8 and 4 seconds.